Translate

måndag 13 juni 2011

Roses, peonies, pansies...


...and hydrangeas, a bunch of flowers in a vase, is my delivery of this Mosaic Monday to MARY with The Little Red House.
Go HERE to see the lovely gardens she is showing us this week.
















SMILING SALLY likes the blues of the Monday,










...and here is a lovely, proud lilac blue flower from one of my my borders, for her and all the other bluesie bloggers: a Delphinium. I use to have giants of them in my borders, but this one is in a smaller size, but it is the first one, showing it's bluey colour this season.





































Happy BLUE/MOSAIC MONDAY!&
A have nice week!
Best wishes,
AnnA

7 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Lovley ♥
Have a nice week

LV sa...

EVEN THOUGH SALLY IS IN THE HOSPITAL, I KNOW SHE WOULD BE THRILLED YOU SHARED ALL THESE LOVELY BLUE FLOWERS.

AnnA sa...

Yes, LV, the blue flDelphinium is a special one for Sally!

Suss o Kai sa...

Så romantiskt :) Kram Suss

Anette sa...

*suck* så ljuvligt! /Anette

Mary sa...

Oh how beautiful!!!

NinaH sa...

Wao så härliga bilder (.... av underbara växter!!)