Translate

torsdag 3 november 2016

Five on Friday: I give You...


5!
In the first days of November, after a frosty morning, my garden is delivering...


...the last signs of Summer; some roses, raspberries...



... a chinese aconite and garden cress.
Soon they will be killed by the cold. 


I am digging and removing  the summerplants from the pots,...


...and filling up the wheelbarrow with the waste of this last Summer.
Some of the plants I will try to save in a frostless place, but most of this Summer I have only saved on my computer, with my camera - memories to make some joy to me when the days are cold and grey.

YES, one week runs fast, and it is time for "Five on Friday" again. To visit more fives of this Friday, go and visit AMY.


HAPPY FRIDAY&
HAPPY WEEKEND!
Best wishes,
AnnA

12 kommentarer:

mamasmercantile sa...

I keep popping out to get a little more done in the garden, busy time but worth it when the garden looks beautiful once again in the spring.

LV sa...

Most all the flowers have gone to sleep for the winter. However, in Texas it is still so warm my roses are blooming. Trust all your beauties do not get killed during your cold season.

Crimson Kettle sa...

Such p4etty photos! There are only a couple of flowers on the go in my garden, it's all about the leaves!

Patsy sa...

I think God arranged for the leaves to turn beautiful colors so we could slowly get used to the idea of no flowers as winter sets in.

Sharon sa...

What beautiful colours you have in your garden! Such wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing your Five on Friday.

Mac n' Janet sa...

What pretty flowers, especially the purple one.

ellen b sa...

Lovely scenes in the garden. Hope your weekend is going well.

Coastal Ripples sa...

The cold seems to come very quickly to your corner of the world. We have yet to tidy our summer garden. Need to do it soon I think. B x

sweetbriardreams sa...

We have tidied up now and everything has been put away. We now have the constant fall of leaves to tidy up, but I think we're nearly there! Have a wonderful Sunday x

AnnieOBTextiles sa...

Beautiful pictures, especially the flowers. I have got all my tender plants inside now but there are still lots of jobs to do in the garden. Have a good week.

Mrs Tiggywinkle sa...

So lovely to see summer clinging on in your garden, well done for making the most of it. x

Lorrie sa...

Summer is lingering in our corner of the world, too. I picked a handful of raspberries and a few last cherry tomatoes yesterday. The darkness and rain will soon make everything wilt or rot. How lovely your bouquet is - colour is a wonderful thing at this time of year.